1. Use a special scraper for the printing cylinder and do not replace the rest of the metal sheets decisively. The squeegee and layout should be based on the necessary conditions for actual packaging and printing, ensuring moderate multi-angle and pressure.
2. Before using the gravure printing machine, it is necessary to scrub the anti-corrosion oil on the layout and check whether there are scratches, scratches and other problems on the layout.
3. After gravure printing, the ink on the layout should be cleaned immediately, so as not to block the ink left in the net pit after drying.
4. The layout must be handled with professional equipment. Before using the computer, if there is no special request, please do not handle it again. If you want to polish the plate roller, it is recommended to use 1000# sandpaper, do not touch or draw the layout with hard and sharp objects.
5. Do not touch or carry the printing cylinder with bare hands to avoid air oxidation and scratch the layout; especially in summer, avoid sweat dripping on the pages.
6. In summer, the temperature and relative humidity are high, and the storage roller cannot be placed in the box.
Post time: Mar-03-2022